What is the MWAH Mentorship Program?
The Mentorship Program (MP) offers you a personal, guided experience of ‘May We All Heal (MWAH) – Creative Healing After Child Loss‘, our mindfulness-based conscious way to give your heart and soul the space to focus on grieving and healing.
In summary, the program will…
- give you your personal copy of the May We All Heal companion book
- guide you through the 31 days prompts with personal emails
- encourage you to start with some pre-event tasks which will support you throughout the program
- offer weekly group sessions (live or on replay)
- give you access to a private MWAH mentorship alumni group
Do you want to…
- explore yourself and your relationship with your loss through creative means?
- connect with others who’ve experienced child loss and make lasting friendships and connections which will reduce your sense of isolation or loneliness?
- gain insight into the importance of self-care and find rituals to continue caring for yourself with kindness and compassion?
- examine the meanings you’ve made and, if needed, create new, more resourceful ones?
- develop consciousness around being with your pain in a mindful way?
- feel supported, uplifted and encouraged to continue your healing?
- have an understanding of your grief triggers and find appropriate ways to handle them?
YES! You can sign up on your own for US$ 119 or with a friend/your partner for US$ 149.
Spaces are limited so if you’re interested, sign up now.
What the Mentorship Program is NOT
It is not a replacement for grief therapy, medical intervention and/or medication. Unfortunately, there is no way to circumvent your emotions but it will offer you ways to better deal with them. We can’t offer magic solutions for your challenges
Whom is this for?
This is for you if you like a supported group
- Location: This is for anyone, no matter your location
- Time of weekly group sessions: They will be held on Sundays, 4 pm, GMT, 5 pm CET, 11 am EST, 8 am PST (please check additional time zones here) and will last approximately 60-75 minutes
- Technical requirements: It is recommended that you’re familiar with FB to participate in the private MWAH mentorship alumni group
- Weekly group sessions: The weekly group sessions will be held via Zoom for which you’ll receive a link via email.
- creative healing can be very therapeutic but you don’t have to expect yourself to already be creative – come as you are
- participating in the group is encouraged for the benefit of yourself but it is not required
- Nathalie and the MWAH peer support group admin team will be in the program’s FB group (private MWAH mentorship alumni group) with you, reading and connecting
- you’ll hear from them in your daily prompt, and in daily posts inside the Facebook group
- If you have a question that hasn’t yet been answered, be sure to check out the FAQ or send an email to Nathalie
- When do we start? We will start on May 1st with daily prompts but you’ll receive your pre-event tasks in the last week of April.
- What if I can’t do every day? It is up to you how often you participate, whether that is daily or not isn’t as important as you’re intending to be part of the program and focus on your grieving and healing.
- How much time would I need to invest daily? Again, it’s up to you. We recommend (as stated in the pre-event tasks) to give yourself at least 10 minutes per day. Some days you might like to take more time. You can also combine a few days together.
- How much time should have passed since the death of my child? There is no fixed time for when you can start to work on your grief – when you feel ready, that’s the right time.
- But I’m not creative! Don’t worry – this is no art class and your healing does not depend on your artistic gift. Trust that you will be guided to find your personal way to express yourself.
- Where is the link to the MWAH mentorship alumni FB group? The link will be sent to you once you’ve signed up and your payment has been processed.
- What if I notice that it’s not for me, do I get a refund? No, we cannot give refunds. Please make sure to read the information clearly before making your decision.
Registration is open now
I want to do this!
Perfect! You can sign up on your own for US$ 119 or with a friend/your partner for US$ 149. This includes…
- your personal copy of the May We All Heal companion book
- personal emails with pre-event tasks and 31 daily prompts
- weekly group sessions
- access to our private MWAH mentorship alumni group
Spaces are limited – sign up now!
We give scholarships spots to those who otherwise might not be able to afford the program. You might also gift this in memory of your baby/child – your scholarship donation will be noted on our charity’s donor page.
Thank you for your generosity!