From the author’s desk
Hello and Welcome. My name is Nathalie. I am a passionate writer, independent author/publisher, therapist/counsellor/coach, and – most of all – mother. I work with clients supporting them through
I am the author of several resource books for bereaved parents:
- Bridging the Grief Gap: Building a Bridge of Understanding Between the Bereaved and Their Support Network
- Surviving My First Year of Child Loss: Personal Stories From Grieving Parents
- May We All Heal: Playbook for Creative Healing After Loss
- Trauernde Eltern: Wie ein Paar den Verlust eines Kindes überlebt (German)
- Das erste Jahr nach dem Verlust eines Kindes überleben: Persönliche Geschichten von trauernden Eltern (German)
In addition to being an author, my professional background is as a relationship coach and grief recovery expert. I love to help people find their inspiration for healthy grieving and healing through my role as a Transformational Coach and Counsellor. My passion is to write and re-think human behavior and emotion.
As part of the vision for support and a better understanding of the grieving process of the bereaved – especially bereaved parents – I’ve created the Grieving Parents Support Network. On these pages, I hope bereaved parents will find the community and support they need.
As a bereaved mother myself, I believe that supportive relationships – intimate and to other support people – are the foundation for a healthy grieving experience. As an author, I am processing my experiences through my blog. You can read my daughter Ananda Mae’s blog, Letters to Hope, where she writes letters to her identical twin sister. A’Mya Myrica left her body three days after birth due to complications from Potter’s Syndrome. For background information on my daughters read about Hope and Passion.
In life I hold Ananda Mae’s hand, in my heart, I hold A’Mya’s presence and the memory of two miscarriages.
¸.•´*¨`*•✿ Nathalie Himmelrich
❥ My website: www.nathaliehimmelrich.com
❥ Instagram: http://instagram.com/mymissbliss
❥ My books: http://nathaliehimmelrich.com/shop/
❥ My pins: http://www.pinterest.com/mymissbliss/